Cars

My first car. A 38 Chev Coupe. I started this project in grade 8 and completed it 3 days before grad. (thank goodness for shop courses at school)...lots of cold nites in a unheated garage...but it was worth it. The upholstry was my grad present...thanks mom & dad.Grad day with friend Sid...pulled the hood off to show off the "stuff"My first car...from grade 7...but dad somehow got me to sell it to him. No hotrodding to this 1931 Durant rumble seat coupe.My 96 Yukon...lowered with air in the rear, billet grill, custom bumper and rear steel tailpan with LED rear lights and HID up front. Chipped & has custom air intake plus Flow Masters on 20'sWhen I sold the 38 to buy our current home....I would replace it some day....with another "Date Car"...this V10 Viper would do the trick. (say hi to Chris...my nephew...on his grad day)